Subject: [Leica] Re: 90/2 Summicron R
From: drodgers@nextlink.net
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 16:01:57 -0800

Andrew

You wrote:

>>On a different topic, any Australian L-users have lens
repairs done by Adeal?  Opinions?...  (Just sent them my
90mm R Summicron.)<<

Is that the same 90/2 you used to photograph the girl holding the violin. That
is a fantastic photograph. You also did an excellent job of transfering it to
digital. If anyone on the Lug hasn't seen it on your web site, they should take
a look ASAP. I've shown it to several of our Web designers and engineers.
Everyone I show it to is impressed.

All the photographs are very nice, but that one is special. The colors are
marvelous. Very nice light. I really like the textures in the high key areas. I
thought it looked nice on my monitor. Then I saw it on a MAC monitor that
belongs to one of our engineers. I was even more impressed.

Dave