Subject: RE: [Leica] M sound levels
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 13:24:14 -0500

That massive focal plane shutter must have made a racket though.  The old
graflex my high school camera club had was pretty noisy.  The thing I
remember most looking back 40+ years was the musty smell of it. I do stoll
have a Crown Graphicwith the 135mm Schneider lens I play with once in a
while.

Ken