Subject: RE: [Leica] Need Lens advice, please help!
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 17:31:11 -0000

Paul,

Bearing cost in mind, I'd look for a 50 Summicron and 35 /2.8 Summaron, here
in England they're available from 200 GBP upwards, though more realistically
from 300, (equivalent to 300-450 USD and up). If you can stretch to a 35
Summicron then its a classic lens but maligned here of late...
Of course the more you pay the nicer things should be, but don't worry too
much about strange earlier lenses, these are extremely rare to come across,
generally everything fits and works as it should.

Jem