Subject: Re: [Leica] Trip to Italy
From: BenTroGa@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 11:09:48 EST

The Noctilux f1.0 capability allowed me to get some great shots inside some of
the dark, dark cathedrals in Florence (and elsewhere in Italy).  If you have
that lens, be sure to take it!  You will use it alot.  (Most cathedrals do not
allow flash photos inside the buildings).  For the Noctilux alone, I took the
M.  Usually I prefer working with the R series.

Bennett Gardner