Subject: Re: [Leica] Cuba Pictures
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 11:33:17 +0100

Sander,

I just visited your Cuba pictures. I liked the B&W pictures much more than the
colour work. Especially the 'Street in Havanna Vieja'!

Furthermore I saw your slide&sound pages. Very good! However, I missed the
possibility of controlling the projectors by a computer.

I have a program (for linux) with a text control file interface that can
control sound (with mixing, fade in and out) and the projectors.

christoph