Subject: Re: [Leica] The Man in the Crowd
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 1999 22:38:31 -0600

At 04:27 PM 3/6/99 -0700, you wrote:
> He is a sort of hybrid between HCB and Diane Arbus.

Isn't that like saying he's a mix of Mozart and the Grateful Dead? :-)

Sorry, I guess someone who doesn't like Winogrand, or Arbus, wouldn't
appreciate that suggestion. But I find those two photographer's styles so
far apart as to be unreconcilable. Almost as antithetical as Ansel Adams
and Arbus. (How's that for alliteration?).

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

AAAAAA - American Association Against Acronym Abuse Anonymous