Subject: [Leica] FS : Leica 50mm f/1.4 Summilux M Chrome
From: "Lee Yan Zhan" <yzlee@cyberway.com.sg>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 19:09:24 +0800

Dear LUGGERS,

I am selling this to purchase some other lens and upgrade to MF(forgive me
guys but I am not giving M).  The condition is in Mint++ like new - perfect
body and optics.  The serial no is #3694530 with built-in hood, case, box
as in original package.  I am asking for any offer above $1300 with
shipping/insurance extra.  Please contact me privately at
yzlee@cyberway.com.sg

I am doing more spring cleaning and consolidating my collection.  I will
probably be posting a whole lot of other stuff next week.  Please feel free
to check with me if you are interested in any other M lens - 28, 35, 50,
75, 90 etc.

Cheers,
Lee
Fellow LUGGER from Singapore