Subject: [Leica] Re:BOOWU and/or BEOON
From: Michael Leitheiser <flyh2o@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 21:31:32 -0800

Have checked my somewhat limited references and can't determine if the
BEOON or BOOWU-M can be used with M6.  believe that a previous LUG thread
discussed the BOOWU and there was some thought that the BOOWU could damag
M6.  Anyone use either of both of the above on a M6?  I have an M6 and a
50DR.
Mike Leitheiser

"When the trout are lost, smash the state."
                                   Tom McGuane