Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Seattle Film Works
From: "Bill O'Connell" <woc2@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 1999 00:15:20 -0500

My wife got the free film this week and I assumed it was the old movie film
stuff.  After reading Mike's post I looked at the film can and found that the
process specified was "SFW-XL" Hmmm.  They do have note stating "For film
developing information 1-800-FILMWORKS".  They also include a letter touting
their $300,000 negative printer.
I normally use this stuff as test film for friends cameras that are having
Bill