Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] Off to Maine, Any scenic spots this time of year
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 15:13:59 -0500

Absolutely visit the Farnsworth!!! My mom and dad live in Rockland (were
born there, and retired back up there!) and my mom is a volunteer at the
Farnsworth- it has a wonderful collection of Wyeth art; they renovated
recently, I haven't visited since the renovations, but it is one of the
best museums on the East Coast!
I think I might have a Museum pass somewhere... e-mail me privately.

Bob Keene