Subject: [Leica] Re: Australian Leica Service Antics...
From: Andrew Nemeth <azn@nemeng.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 99 11:43:27 +1100

>Adeal are the sole Australian distributor for Lieca
>equipment.  They are also the main Aust. service point
>for Leica cameras and lenses.
>
>Sent them my 90mm R Summicron yesterday to get it serviced.

To follow-up on my earlier gripe...

Adeal got back to me today all efficient and full of details
that 90mm R Summicrons can only be serviced at Solms.

Bummer.  Will have to abort the service as I'll need the
lens in @ 14 days.

Mind you, nice to see they can wake up when sufficiently
kicked.  :^)

Regds,

Andrew Nemeth

VR MEDIA  SOUND  PHOTO  JAVA