Subject: Re: [Leica] Off to Maine, Any scenic spots this time of year
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 09:56:05 -0300

At 11:08 PM 03/03/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi:
>
>I am off to Maine for a week of skiing at Sugarloaf.  Are the any scenic
>spots close to this area?

        The town and light house at Camden gets my vote.

>If you fall skiing with an M6 in your hip pocket, what is most likely to
>break, the M6 or your hip?

        If the M6 is in your back pocket...try to land on your face. Which
is what I usually do when I ski anyway.... regardless of cameras.

...which convinced an engineer friend of mine to develope the "Nose Ski"

Have fun, be careful and remember, a broken leg in the USA will cost you
about $5000.00!

Greg Locke                           E-Mail: locke@picturedesk.org
St. John's, Newfoundland             http://www.straylight.ca/locke
PictureDesk International            http://www.picturedesk.org