Subject: RE: [Leica] Which Light Meter
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 10:45:55 -0000

I've got one of the early-ish Leicameters for the screw series cameras, it
sits in the accesory shoe and is approx. 1"x1"x1/2", its smaller and lighter
than anything else I know, it still works and I can even take a reading when
I've got colour film in the camera too! :)
Cost me 25 GBP s/h, I wasn't alive when they were selling them new!

Jem