Subject: [Leica] ] Re: Re: Leica NJ's packing material
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 21:14:58 -0800

I don't have a problem with Leica NJ. I was a little alarmed about the way
the M6 was packed, but I also thought that they would not want to do the
repair over again, so it must work.

My cameras are under Passport, therefore, they will go to NJ, at least as
long as the Passport is valid. I did talk to Sherry, and, as usual, she
gave me impeccable advice. She is the best!

I've had numerous things done in NJ, and I've also received equipment to
test from them. It has usually been packed much better. It is possible that
the packing and shipping people are new. Perhaps I should call Ernst
Hartmann and ask him about it.

Jim