From: Andrew Nemeth <azn@nemeng.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 99 12:03:25 +1100

Jack Milton <jmilton@agate.net> wrote:

> During these seven days *one* member alone posted 98 messages. The
>volume is too high. The signal to noise ratio is too low. Too many
>members feel compelled to comment on every topic, usually adding little
>of substance to the discussion.

Unfortuantely I agree.

Getting the LUG-noise as a digest helps - that way you
get @ 70 KB chunks and can quickly scan and search these
for rare Leica/photography related posts.

Can't see any solution other than having the list moderated.
(Or starting a new Leica-only list...)  Also, limit the # of
posts by some people to a max of 5 per day...

- ---

On a different topic, any Australian L-users have lens
repairs done by Adeal?  Opinions?...  (Just sent them my
90mm R Summicron.)

Regds,

Andrew Nemeth

VR MEDIA  SOUND  PHOTO  JAVA