Subject: Re: [Leica] Which Light Meter
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 14:19:52 -0800

Bryant Terry wrote:

> In the LUG's experience, what is the *SMALLEST*,* LIGHEST* light meter
> for B&W.
snip
My vote goes for my Gossen Pilot 2 which I am willing to bet is lurking
inside my Rolleiflex TLR as well as Haselbald meter that replaces the
winder and only has ev's. Fits on a hot shoe. No battery. In low light
add one stop. I think its around $80. I think its pretty shock proof. I
also have Luna pro digital which has smaller angle and great low light.
Both can be in your top shirt pocket and you forget it's there.
Mark Rabiner