Subject: RE: [Leica] LTT:24 ASPH or late 21 Elm or ASPH
From: Michael Hintlian <MichaelHintlian@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 13:21:59 -0500

Hey guys....thanks for your kind acknowledgement.  It was my pleasure to
share that stuff with all of you at the Boston LUG thing.  Next time we
should find a projector, think you would like the color I've be working on.

A note to you B.D....don't be jealous, I pay a price to work as I do, just
get the lens and go to work brother.

Michael

<<Ahhhhh B.D.!

I believe you fell in "lust" looking at someone's pictures on the LUG
outing! Admit it! You looked at those 'big-dig' phots and said:

"Hey! I gotta get a WIDE-ANGLE!!!!'

hehehehehehe-  :)

Bob Keene
(who's "gotta" get an M6...)

Jealous of Michael Hintlian's amazing stuff - absolutely! :-) But the truth
is that I had a 21 Elmarit which I traded, along with a 35 1.4 Summilux
(non-ASPH) and $225 in Amsterdam to get my 35 1.4 ASPH. I certainly don't
regret getting the 35 1.4, but I have always had at least a 24 before, and
still feel the need for one.....

But you're certainly right about Michael's stuff..!
:-)>>