From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 11:30:03 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

On Wed, 3 Mar 1999 11:52:50 -0500 Jack Milton <jmilton@agate.net> wrote:
> Tuesday, March 2, 1999: 187 messages
> Monday, March 1, 1999: 168 messages
> Sunday, February 28, 1999: 136 messages
> Saturday, February 27, 1999: 105 messages
> Friday, February 26, 1999: 123 messages
> Thursday, February 25, 1999: 159 messages
> Wednesday, February 24, 1999: 127 messages
Thanks for the documentation!!

>  During these seven days *one* member alone posted 98 messages. The
> volume is too high. The signal to noise ratio is too low. Too many
> members feel compelled to comment on every topic, usually adding little
> of substance to the discussion.
You mean substance like discussions of R-zooms, of course?...nah...
little interest there, but I guess we have to "let" them use that
junk if they want to!!!.....free country, and all.  DAMN!

>  Although there is occasionally valuable information about Leica
> photography, it's not worth my time and effort to sort through the
> thousands of messages to find it.
I guess it's still worth a lot of folks' time....but I'm thinking about
unsubscribing, too.....all those posts by Eric....and he's such a nice
guy for an R-user, too!!....And that profanity by Ted and his underwear,
on second thought, I like these people...I think I'll stay.....hehehe
Walt