Subject: Re: [Leica] 60 Optics
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 10:37:47 -0400

Andrew:

What window?  We may have you commenting on the Nikkor when the original
message was regarding the Elmarit-R.

In regards to the Leica 60mm Macro-Elmarit-R,  the changes have only been
to the filter size.  It went from series to 60mm and then to 55mm filters.
I think you can still get Leica to adapt an older lens to take 55mm filters.

Regards,

Robert