Subject: [Leica] Small SLUG meeting
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 17:03:09 -0800

Spent a pleasant afternoon chatting with Tina Manley (in town with
husband who is attending an engineering conference).  She came by the
studio whre we talked and talked and then walked a few blocks down into
the Italian district to a coffee house and talked and talked.  Then off
they went to chase the sweet light on the way back to hotel.

Don't forget the Thurday presentation she has at the University of La
Verne.  We're working up a car pool list.

donal
- --
Donal Philby
San Diego