Subject: [Leica] yet another web-site view request
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@mail.wm.edu>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 12:21:01 -0500

Folks,

I've just posted four new mages on my site under the heading "Honored
Dead."  This is my first, small attempt to draw together some photos in a
thematic arrangement.

Moreover, I am especially interested to know how I could have improved the
exposure/print quality of the single b&w image, "Anonymous Offering," which
I captured with a non-asph 35/1.4 on XP2 400.

Many thanks in advance.

Chandos

Chandos Michael Brown
Assoc. Prof., History and American Studies
College of William and Mary