Subject: Re: [Leica] IIIf film loading
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 12:11:06 -0500

AHA, Mitch, you have a nother good tip!
The proper mantra! Pretty soon, we'll have the full 15 minute procedure!
Lemme see.... appease the gods ( sacrifice two chickens), take out SK's
sheet of instructions, chant the mantra from a full lotus position ( Luke,
you got t' git yer mind right!), load camera, replace bottom of camera....
Then, try to get out of the &*#$)&^#$ lotus position so you can shoot!
I love it!
Dan