Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: On/Off Topic
From: "OLAF WILLOUGHBY" <xru32@dial.pipex.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 16:10:17 -0000

Original message
I couldn't agree more with Allan Jay Silver about keeping on topic here.
Let's ditch the non-leica agendas and stick to that German device that holds
our collective fancy.
Jack in Seattle

Let me support this sentiment. Surely the whole point of a USER GROUP is
that we benefit mutually from discussing the common denominator that we USE
and enjoy Leicas - not
inflict our private views on the meaning of life on disinterested
bystanders.
Olaf, London.