Subject: Re: [Leica] Yvonne's website: comments
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 07:31:52 -0500

The majority of web pages these days use frames.  It is ridiculous to ask
web designers to ignore frames because some small percentage of web users
insist on living in the past with outdated and obsolete browsers,
especially when current ones are available for free.  I suppose you are
still using Lynx for DOS?  If you don't want to use frame supported
browsers, fine, just dont expect other's to bend to your wishes to support
you.

As far as Greenspun's web pages are concerned, I find them cumbersome to
navigate in.  People are always telling me about something they saw there;
I have never been able to find them.

Dan C.