Subject: Re: [Leica] Going away for a few days
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 06:41:20 +0100

Harrison,

Having just returned, I must say I made a wise choice. I knew in advance that
I would not be in many situations that called for the Noctilux, and it turned
out that way. I was happy to save the extra weight, especially since I was
also carrying my laptop, my other cabin baggage, and my 4-year old daughter's
Barbie backpack (once she got tired of carrying it, which was fairly soon
after my wife dropped us off at the airport).

Nathan

Harrison McClary wrote:

> >Since I am flying, I have to travel light, so with me goes my Billingham
> >Alice with two M6 bodies and 35mm, 50mm and 135mm lenses. The Noctilux
> >has to stay at home.
>
> What leave the Noctilux at home?????
>
> Man the Noctilux is like the American Express card:
>   "DON'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT."
>
> Harrison McClary
> http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
> Preview my book: http://www.volmania.com