Subject: Re: [Leica] website comments
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 19:58:53 -0500

Francesco

    I thought the website was nice.  I'm sorry others were nasty.  I like
the clean lines of her web design which is similar to yours so you can take
that as a compliment for your blossoming web page.  Again I'm looking
forward to seeing yours and it's too bad some people make weird or useless
comments.  Contructive criticism is fine but what you spoke was not.

Ernie Nitka