Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: website comments
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 18:31:11 -0600 (CST)

Nah, Francesco, it's not the damn cameras...it's personal!!!

Just kidding, of course, will check out the website when I
get on my "real" computer at work, until then, give our
congrats in advance,

Walt (we goddamn abrasive italians have to at least defend
each other...no one else will!)
Best to you and your fiancee'!