Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Field Repair?
From: Meino de Graaf <meino@trw.nl>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 10:51:30 +0100

It has happened a few times to me. All the cases where when I loaded the m6 in a hurry,
and the film was
not seated properly and got jammed (sceezed) between the curtain opening. In those
situations the shutter curtains
got blocked by the film when the shutter is released for advancing. I had to remove the
film and gently prod the curtain by the seam.

Meino