Subject: Re: [Leica] Feedback sought on Colour Heads & Analysers
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 22:08:22 -0800

>2. I am leaning towards the Beseler PM 2 A analyser. What do LUG'ers think
of this model ?  Any alternatives ?

I have the PM2M, the last "M" standing for "module", which is a plug-on
circuit that will store settings, instead of needing to dial them in on the
CYM and exposure dials. I like the PM2M in combination with the Mitchell
Colorbrator, which I have described before, and use the two together
whenever I need to establish filter packs for a new box of Cibachrome.

As for color heads, I should be receiving a custom head next week from
Glennview in Chicago, which will fit both my Leitz 1c and Omega D3. I hope
to have a report for LUGgers soon on the new setup. Some good enlarger
website info from Glennview is available at
http://www.photomall.com/geleitz.htm

Regards,
Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger