Subject: Re: [Leica] [Leica} Two cultures
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 23:20:11 -0600

At 09:18 PM 2/28/99 +0100, you wrote:
>The only area I question his view is his perception of a
>modern test, conducted scientifically. From his remarks I may infer that he
>has a very old fashioned view here.  The current reality is very far
>removed from that.  So I asked Eric to stop making remarks about a topic he
>does not seem to understand.

I'm not sure your inference is accurate, but I'll concede you that point.
You are the expert of testing, so from now on, I'll try to accede to your
expertise in this area. And thank you, I accept the apology. Let's end it
now, folks. Erwin's a good guy, and I try to be. Let's get back to the fun
stuff.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Consciousness: that annoying time between naps.