Subject: [Leica] More strange stuff from Jim Brick
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 21:35:35 -0800

Well, to continue your opinions of me, I have to say that none of those old
snap shooters thrill me. Yeah, their pictures are OK, perhaps good, but the
Leica photographer folks that I like are: Ernst Haas, Constantine Manos,
Fred Maroon, Fred Ward, Bill Pierce, Ted Grant (I have his book, So should
you.) I think these more modern day people, with more modern equipment and
ideas, can turn out better far images. In both content and execution. At
least in my eyes they do. I think a lot of the old people are revered as
great, just because they were first. Not that their photography was so
"super" exceptional. This, by no means, is a "put down." It's just my
opinion on the best Leica photographers, of those that I've seen.

Who is the worst Leica photographer? Besides me that is... Joe Marvullo!!!
Hurl, hurl, hurl!!!

Just my humble opinion,

Jim