Subject: [Leica] was: Matt drudge now TG cleaning cloth:)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 14:16:51 -0800

Walt wrote:

>If it weren't like Jerry Springer, I'd have been bored to
>death by now....except the part about Ted's underwear!>>>>>>>

Hi Walt,

You're so kind on a Sunday afternoon! :)  My undershorts and jerry
Springer!  Now there's a hell of a comparison. I don't know if that's a
compliment or an insult to my under shorts. :)

I keep getting these compliments about my undershort lens cleaning clothes,
that I believe it's time to sign a contract with Leica. We could market it
as:
"TG Red Dot Super Special Fuzz  Free Lens Cleaning cloth."

"From the bottom - up, your Leica glass will be close to my a.......s!:)
And red dot super clean!"

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant