Subject: [Leica] Bright light kit retrofit for Pradovits 2xxx
From: Lucian Chis <chis@ece.orst.edu>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 13:51:24 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone,

I have posted this question earlier, not getting any response.
I am wondering if the bright light kit announced by Leica at Fotokina is
available in US yet; Also I am wondering what is the retrofit range (2002
only? 2000? 2502? 2500? Prado Universal?
Does anybody have this kit? Supposedly it has coated condensers and NO(?)
IR filter, the filtering being made in the coating of the condensers.

Would appreciate comments!

Lucian

PS Would I get a significantly better image if I switched from my 4
element Colorplan CF (curved field) to the Super Colorplan (5 elements
quasiapochromatic lens?)