Subject: [Leica] Re: Texas wildflowers.
From: "Tim Spragens" <t.spragens@cityweb.de>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 21:16:09 +0100

Walter S Delesandri wrote:
> Dallas, Tx. -- "the Arboretum"
> Ft. Worth -- "Japanese Gardens"
>
> Cheers,
> Walt
>
> On Sun, 28 Feb 1999, OLAF WILLOUGHBY wrote:
>
> > Hi Lugggers
> > I've heard the Spring flowers in Texas are a real sight! Any Luggers based
> > in Texas?

Jeez Walt! Send the fellow outside of the city, get him into the hill
country; Johnson City (surely Lady Byrd has assured wildflowers
there for the next millennium), Comfort, Lukenbach; down near
Luling or Round Top. Why keep him in that cultivated cow pasture of
the DFW corridor!  Olaf, if you have some time before you go, let
me know. Surely someone in that wilderness will still communcate
with me, and I can find you better sites.

Regards,

Tim