Subject: RE: [Leica] In your heart....
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 14:07:17 -0500

His reporting tends to be more honest and accurate then other news
organizations in the US.  <<

Now there's an asinine statement, if ever I've read one..
"More honest and accurate"...about what? According to whom? The fact that
what he "reports" gibes with your political believes makes it neither "more
honest" nor "more accurate" than it is - and it is generally neither.

If I were you, I wouldn't be inviting your fellow LUGers to check it out for
themselves - there's too much chance they'll see if for the sludge it is...

B. D.