Subject: [Leica] M6 Field Repair -- Success!!!
From: Stephen Alred <salred@toad.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 10:42:25 -0500

Many thanks to Ben T. on the suggestion for fixing my stuck film advance.

I had to barely touch the "seam" between the curtains, pushing it left as
one faces the back of the camera, so that it went under the left edge of
the film gate.  Voila!  Everything works just fine.

While, as a digest lurker, I've appreciated the metaphysical musings and
tolerated the incredibly off-topic dialogs (the current thread on the media
is a hoot), it is this sort of nuts-and-bolts advice that is the core
benefit of the list.  Can we please improve the wheat-to-chaff ratio???

Regards,

Steve Alred