Subject: Re: [Leica] In you heart you know Jim Brick is correct
From: Bill Erfurth <m6rf@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 18:37:01 -0800 (PST)

>>>Carl Socolow wrote:
And to
throw gasoline on the fire, I hardly consider Matt Drudge the epitome of
objectivity nor the standard bearer for proper journalism.
- - --
Carl Socolow<<<

Hi Carl,

Let me see if I have this correct.  First you call upon the group not
to discuss this issue, and then you add fuel to the fire?  I have
trouble understanding that.

Also, I was wondering, if you don't like Matt Drudge, who do you
prefer to believe...

Bill Clinton, who assured the nation on national television that 'he
did not have sex with that woman'?

Or, those 'paragon's of journalistic objectivity' at NBC News who
tried to kill the Broaddrick Rape Story by sitting on it?

Come-on Carl, open your mind...you have been reading the New York Time
too long.

Regards,
Bill