Subject: Re: [Leica] Ideas for cap-keeping?
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 17:37:58 -0300

>How can you say such a cruel thing?
>
>But if I did that, I'd get dust on the lens! "sob sob."

        Actually, after years of the cheap plastic lens caps from Nikon and
Olympus I was SHOCKED at the beautiful quality aluminum and felt lined caps
that come with Leica lenses.  A marvel of industrial design.

...and I found the perfect use for them!

They fit perfectly under the legs of my furniture and keep my hardwood
floors from getting scratched!!  ....ha,ha,ha,ha...

...thud...thump...thud,thud,thud... LISTEN! luggers fainting...

TOODLES!
Greg Locke                           E-Mail: locke@picturedesk.org
St. John's, Newfoundland             http://www.straylight.ca/locke
PictureDesk International            http://www.picturedesk.org