Subject: [Leica] Leica M6 0.85 (not TTL)For Sale
From: s.barrett@usa.net
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 16:09:04

If anyone is looking for a Leica M6 0.85, I have one that is like new/unused. The Passport has been registered in my name but the camera has never had film in it.Please send serious, realistic offers to my e-mail. I also have to sell:Leica M6 #167xxx Wetzlar EX/EX+ black and R8 #246xxx mint in box,new 11-98 black. send offers to:                                 s.barrett@usa.net