Subject: Re: [Leica] LTT:24 ASPH or late 21 Elm or ASPH
From: ksherman <ksherman@cottenmusic.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 19:46:32 +0000

b.d.
although i don't have a lens to trade for your Martin D-35, i DO have a
shop that could sell your D-35 on consignment.....i could net you as much
as 78-80% of the selling price, if you're interested.
the bluegrassers and others (i'm told) visit our webpage quite often, so
maybe we could help you move that D-35 so you could get the 24 or 21.  :-)
if you're interested, please contact me off-list.
best,
kim (fellow LUGger)
http://www.cottenmusic.com