Subject: Re: [Leica] The Euphoria of a Self-Confessed Semi-Pro
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 20:59:41 EST

Marc:

Congratulation and many more!

I will call my sister and have her save a copy of it for me.

Now,  you is a professhunul!

Bob Bedwell

<< Well, guys, I got my first REAL publication photo credit today, on page
 Extra 6 of the ROANOKE (Virginia) TIMES (aka, the ROANOKE PRAVDA, the
 ROANOKER BEOBACHTER, the NEW ROANOKE NEWS AGENCY, and, yes, it IS rumoured
 that "we fit all the news to print").

 The guy who gave them the shots shouldn't oughta have done it, but, what
 the hey, it was a wonderful experience to wake up this morning and to see
 my name below the pix, in print.  (I'd been paid for them, and one had
 already been run, in a publicity flier/schedule, but I'd only granted
 first-pub rights.  No, I am NOT going to object!)

 I had as grand a feeling twenty-five years back, the first time I sold a
 free-lance article nationally.

 Alas, the story is on the Web, but NOT the pictures!  So be it!

 Marc

 msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
 Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!