Subject: Re: [Leica]Lasting Marriages (previously: Definition of a Professional)
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 14:53:24 EST

Dan:

Thanks for the kind words and well wishes.  Of course, every couple has some
rough times but walking away would be the easy way, but not necessarily the
best.  I'm glad I didn't do something stupid.  I don't want her to know but
she deserves a halo to put up with me for all those years.  I guess I fooled
her!

Bob Bedwell

<< Bob,

 I'll be frank.  There are many times when I felt like throwing in the towel
 and calling it quits.  But that would not be doing the RIGHT thing.  In
 this world riddled with shades of gray,  we owe it to the next generation
 to learn from the example of how their predecessors distinguished white
 from black, good from evil, and right from wrong.

 Keep it up.  What ugly old fart??  You are doing a great job, man!  I wish
 you and your wife many more good years to come.

 Dan K.