Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Newsletter and financial report.
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 12:04:02 -0500

 Folks-
Having just perused the newest financial report for Leica's third quarter of
the FY, it looks like their most expansive market is in the sale of their
P&S cameras ( not counting a relatively outlandish expansion into
digital!).... I believe Eric said something to the effect, about Olympus,
that they used to make real cameras but now make P&S.
I just hope this is not a disturbing omen of things to come at Leica. What
are the possibilities of the M line going the way of the LTMs?
DAn