Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V7 #31
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 08:22:11 -0500

Y'know Mark-

there are times when I become exasperated with your ramblings....
then you come up with something like this and I find myself laughing out
loud all by myself and the dog looks at me as if I'm insane (pretty
observant dog) and then I think that you're OK.....

I wish I could design lenses, I'd create a new one, just so I could name it
after my dog.
I think it would be very hip to have a 120mm f2 "Yoda-lux"....

Bob Keene
(not crazy, but in training to become such)