Subject: Re: [Leica]Lasting Marriages (previously: Definition of a Professional)
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 19:48:57 +0000

>Dan:
>
>I'm the luckiest guy in the world.  A beautiful wife of 35 years.  I question
>her intelligence to put up with me for all those years.  Looking at our
>wedding pictures I see a beautiful woman and a handsome yourng man.  Today I
>still see a beautiful woman and an ugly ofd fart.   For better or worse I
>guess!
>
>Bob Bedwell

Bob,

I'll be frank.  There are many times when I felt like throwing in the towel
and calling it quits.  But that would not be doing the RIGHT thing.  In
this world riddled with shades of gray,  we owe it to the next generation
to learn from the example of how their predecessors distinguished white
from black, good from evil, and right from wrong.

Keep it up.  What ugly old fart??  You are doing a great job, man!  I wish
you and your wife many more good years to come.

Dan K.