Subject: Re: [Leica] M3 CLA
From: John Hudson <jahudson@direct.ca>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 17:48:25 -0800

At 07:09 PM 24-02-1999 -0600,  Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
wrote:

>No, it's not realistic, but yes, it's typical...try the
>independents on your M3....
>
>Walt

Richard might like to approach Kindermann [Canada] Inc - 361 Steelcase Road
West - Unit #3, Markham, Ontario L3R 3V8
Phone [905] 940-9262 / FAX [905] 479-9755 / email - kindrman@ISTAR.CA /
http://leica.kindermann.com

Kindermanns did a major CLA on my M3 last summer and it cost me in Cdn$
what Richard was quoted in US$ .... and yes they did find my MR meter
sitting on top of the body!

jh