Subject: Re: [Leica] Maine LUG meet
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 18:10:10 -0300

At 10:04 AM 24/02/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Terry Price (Edgecombe-Coles House) wrote:
>>
>> PS, How about a LUG meeting in Maine?
>
>Just got off phone with stock agency in Portland interested in handling
>my work and I'll need to go there in the near future.  So I'm up for it
>if schedule permits.  Is the B&B near Portland??
>
>donal

        ALRIGHT!!! Now we're talking. This is as close as it's going to get
for me and I am planning a road trip off the Island for sometime in April.

        That's 3... how about you Nova Scotians??

Mid April a good time?

Donal, there are B&B's EVERYWHERE in Maine. Camden is my town out choice and
as a sailor you'll love it also.

Greg Locke                           E-Mail: locke@straylight.ca
St. John's, Newfoundland             Tel: 709-576-2297
                                     http://www.straylight.ca/locke
PictureDesk International            http://www.picturedesk.org
Available at PressLink ONLINE        http://online.presslink.com