Subject: [Leica] RE: Leica Users digest V7 #30
From: Richard Edwards <REdwards@Vetronix.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 11:24:33 -0800

>Who was it that once said, "No one ever lost money by underestimating
the
>taste of the American public."?

I think that it was H.L. Mencken, but welcome correction on this point.
Also, I think you need to substitute "intelligence" for "taste" above.

I apologize for putting quotes around individual words, as this is the
most vile practice possible in English, but it is legitimate since I
am referring to a specific quoted word. I won't do it again this
millenium.

- -Al