Subject: [Leica] Marc for President!
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 12:30:22 EST

And POWER TO MARC........You've got my vote if you ever run for office!
Please don't be offended.  This is the wisest thing that I have heard coming
from any lawyer in a long time.  Yes, let's change the system!

Thanks for your note.

Bob Bedwell

<< At 09:01 PM 1999-02-23 EST, Rob Bedwell wrote:
 >Marc:
 >
 >How would you like it if
 >the guy at the Roanoke Weenie Stand decided he wanted to be a lawyer
tomorrow
 >morning and began presenting himself as one?  I bet this would change your
 >opinion about it being "Much Ado About Nothing!

 Absolutely not.  I am 100% opposed to the "restraint of trade" system of
 restricting professions to those who jump through appropriate hoops.  If
 you wished to retain the fellow at the Weenie Stand to serve as your
 counsel and advocate, you certainly should have that right, though you
 might also be either ecstatic or severely upset at the results.  But,
 bluntly, he probably could do a better job for less money than the average
 practicing Member of the Bar, so let's change the system!

 Power to the People!

 Marc >>