Subject: Re: [Leica] flash connections problems M4-P and M3
From: csocolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 12:08:19 -0500

> Andreas Frijdal wrote:
>
> Dear Friends,
>
> I have bought a small studio lighting outfit  (2xMultiblitz 200 and
> one 400) I am now testing it mainly  with my Hasselblad for
> portraits.
>
> I also want to use my Leicas. These are my questions:
>
> a) M4-P: after a few shots my camera stopped to give impulses to the
> strobe. Does not seem to be dirty contacts otherwise I should have
> done nothing from the start. Any idea how I can solve this or am I
> obliged to go a prof. repair job.
>
> b) M3 do you know if there are any adapter cables becausee of the old
> type of jacks?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Andreas

Andreas,

Check out Paramount Cords web site. They'll build custom cords with an
M3 adapter molded in. Their address is
http://www.paramountcords.com/custom.htm

Hope this helps

- --
Carl Socolow

http://members.tripod.com/SocPhoto/

p.s. Any recommendations on places to eat in Venice that are more local
hangouts than tourist traps? Also, any other recommendations away from
the usual tourist areas is appreciated. I'm leaving for Venice Monday,
March 1. Thank you.